Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I went to dinner last night with my family and enjoyed what I thought was an amazing meal, that is until about 20 minutes after finishing it. It took me a few minutes to realize that I was actually going to die from food poisoning as I sprawled there on the floor of a local establishment.

What seemed like days later a worker came in because they were closing I didn't even try to save pride, or grace, I simply muttered something about hell and revenge and rolled over.

If I were to compare myself to superman - I can quite certainly say that bad seafood is my kryptonite and the world was fucked last night.

This morning seems somewhat better, I'm no longer begging someone to hit me with a bus or cursing my mother for giving birth to me, and I have managed to avoid coming into inappropriate contact with a retail establishment's bathroom floor for at least the last 8 hours. However..

I may need some sort of twitter intervention because while laying there, with life flashing before my eyes, trying to get all of my estate and final arrangements planned in my head- I actually took the time to #followfriday someone early, just in case I didn't make it.

0 comments:

 
Ta-da