Friday, January 2, 2009

Holy Batman, where did the year ago?



Happy New Year everyone!


Looking back at 2008 I have to admit- a good chunk of it sucked. BUT! .. the good news is that when you have hit bottom.. you have nowhere to go ... but up!


So what then- is my New Years Resolution?

I made a list:


1. I will limit the amount of cheese I eat to a rational amount, rational of course being completely left up for me to define. =)

2. I will spend more time reading in the park, working out at the gym, and sitting in the rain.

3. I will remember that "I will call you back" does not mean "goodbye"- it actually means you will call people back- so not to say it if I don't plan on calling back.

4. I will continue to love him, endlessly, but perhaps better.

5. I will water the seeds- and not the weeds.

6. I will relax more, but stop wasting time.

7. I will let go. Of hurt, of confusion, of sadness, of anger, of fear. I will live again. One day at a time, and when need be- one minute at a time. But I will live every minute fully.

8. If I choose to remember someone- I will remember them for something good- or not at all.

9. I will remember that we do each teach others how to treat us, and I will remember my worth when doing so.

10. I will laugh when I want to laugh, sing when I want to sing, dance when I want to dance, and sometimes I will do all the three at the same time no matter who is, or isn't watching.


This is life, and it is good.


Bright blessings!

0 comments:

 
Ta-da